MOSS REMOVAL LOVE YOUR SHINGLES

Fast Quote Request

Why Moss Removal ?

The reasons for keeping moss off your roof is two-fold. 1. Keeping your roof clear of moss is an important part of home maintenance. Moss retains moisture and can severely damage your roof and reduce its lifespan. 2. A home that has a blanket of moss on the roof can tend to look neglected, though it will look so much better when it is removed. The benefits to maintaining a clean roof are both functional and aesthetic.

Proper Moss Removal

We first physically remove up to 95% or the moss growth and then spray a solution to kill the remaining 5% and inhibit regeneration of the spores. Any moss debris that falls around the yard will be cleaned.

* A gutter cleaning is highly recommended after this service.

Frequently Asked Questions

It is very difficult to kill all of the spores without removing the bulk of the moss. The dead moss also provides an excellent shelter for new moss to grow!
No, this process doesn’t do any damage, in fact it prevents it!
Moss removal should be done when it is dry.
No, we are careful to apply our product so as not to damage any landscaping.
A+ cleaning on ladder

A+ GUARANTEE

Your roof is now free from moss and ready to protect your home.

We have the A+ Guarantee which means you have to be completely happy with the job done, or we will keep working until you are 100% satisfied. We know we have done our job properly when you are happy to the point where you would have us back again, an outcome that we will always strive for.

We would love prove to you how great our moss removal service is, book an estimate to make it happen!

A+ cleaning on ladder

Request an estimate

It only takes 2 minutes!

Fast Quote Request